Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today was a pretty good day that started quickly going south. Eventually I got really frustrated, so I made a trip to wholefoods and bought food for 1) my parents 30th anniversary dinner and 2) macaroni and cheese. Might I add that that mac and cheese was the best mac and cheese I have ever made?? Gruyere+Cheddar+Asiago=Everything is gunna be juuust fine.


30th Anniversary Dinner Menu:
Arugula, Roasted Tomatoes, Asiago Dressing
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Twice-Baked Potatoes, Cheddar, Chives
Asparagus, Lemon Pepper
Filet, Caramelized Onions, Compound Thyme Butter
Creme Brulee, Raspberries

K, so, change of plans. I don't think I'll be running in the Kentucky Derby miniMarathon BUT that doesn't mean I am not running any races! Here's my little line-up: in March I am running a lil 5k in Manassas (who names a city Man Asses, seriously?) with my brother and mom, should be fun; in April I am tentatively doing a mini triathlon in Bumpass (get this--the race is called the Rumpass in Bumpass, how could I resist?). So that is the line-up, now alls I hafta do is get that bike conditioned and register. I even bought a bunch of running gear and a real (tight spandex) bathing suit in order to make this a reality...but I mean I've worn crazier so whatever...

Get it!

PS, I am going to be posting pics of a little project I'm doing...in addition to all the other photos I have yet to post. Look alive!

2 comments:

kelly ann said...

!!!!! that mac and cheese sounds amazing!
do you have a recipe?
i want to make it... or at least try.
i burn things.

Kent said...

i messaged it to you on facebook!