Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In my attempt to be more holistic I added twitter and facebook badges to clutter up my usually minimal blog. It's silly, I know, but I force myself to think about my whole person all the time...even when adding applications to my various networks--just a little insight into my crazy little brain. In any case, I will try to make it look more aesthetically pleasing and minimal later. Oh PS, I am thinking about registering for the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon in Louisville this April. Thoughts? It would be my first marathon of any kind, but maybe registering would be the fire that my ass needs to get motivated in life! I need to decide soon though cause I would only have 72 days to train for a 13.1 miler...Bah! I'll be back soon!

4 comments:

Emil said...

do it!!!!

thomas said...

go for it!

btw: i love your music selection! WOW!!!

kelly ann said...

if you run a marathon...

you would be my hero.

Kent said...

Thanks guys! You are swell!