Thursday, February 26, 2009

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I have been doing a really good job of running and swimming lately (nearly everyday). I see improvements just about everyday in distance and endurance. BUT i still feel as though I have yet to pass through that threshold...arg, its so tough! PLUS it is suppose to get cold again next week...this all makes me very sad :( Mental toughness is a real barrier for me...Anywho, a couple things I look forward to: I am picking up my road bicycle tomorrow from the shop, (she needed a tune-up) she is a seafoam green, vintage beaut!; in addition, I am finally going to go out and dance this weekend! Oh man, I have wanted to shake it for a while now, and it is finally going to happen! I am clearly excited, but I am apprehensive to drink a lot considering all of the exercising I have been doing...damn, its like all for nothing...Eh, I will just have to feel the burn the following day :|

One of these days I am going to get my ass to scan all the old family photos I've been meaning to and blog all about it. Get it!

2 comments:

thomas said...

i hope you enjoyed shaking dancing. dancing is so much fun.

Kent said...

i DEFINITELY shook it...and it was worth it :)